(Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring in Rainbow Moonstone/ Amazon)


 I either need more fingers or to stop buying rings.. I personally want more fingers. This little cutie goes by the name of Shanya and was from an amazon store here and anyone who knows me knows that i love my silver. Say hello to my recent purchase! I wanted a little one for above the knuckle and it is the perfect size too (J).

 I was a bit skeptical about buying a ring online with sizes etc but i definitely needed an above the knuckle ring in my life and at the price of just a tenner with free p&p, you literally can't argue. When i arrived home from work today to this cute little package that had also came with a little velvet bag too, i was really impressed and after being up since 5.00 this morning, i'm not easily impressed! None the less its a lovely little addition to my silver family and i can't wait to wear it out this evening.

© E M I L I N A. Design by FCD.