Well I have a little light advice to maybe rejig a little, here and there.. you know, take a look to the side of you.. what’s over the other side of that road? It doesn’t have to be greener grass but the chances are, you definitely need to take in a different view!
Reinvention.


Some and probably most often will not change a thing yet complain that their lives are rubbish. You can either suck it up or spice it up.

Some may turn to quick fixes like a new car? A holiday. Luxuries. Vanity.

Others get a hair cut; sign up to the gym. Self development.
Starting over gives you an opportunity to discover who you really are.. become a new person because why the f not?
You're rolling your eyes but honestly.. You CAN become the character you really want to be in the story of your life. 

I know, I know, its not as easy as it sounds. 
We’re too complex to fit straight into a new structure: to make decisions rationally, and too ego-centric to always do the “right” thing without fear of failing.
For these very reasons we get overwhelmed and we don’t change. 
So... change - else change doesn't happen.
Look at this way. You’re five years younger than the five year older you who sits in the future still complaining about what you were complaining about yesterday. Only, five years younger you can add a little paprika and you taste something new! 

Yes you might not like the taste but it’s new and you’ll feel confident in trying another spice. If stability is something that you feel content in, having a little moan here and there is fine because who’s life runs as smooth as galaxy?


But if you aren’t happy with your situation more often than not, things need to change. What you have to learn is that you as a person who might complain day in and day out about feeling stuck has a ripple effect on others. Your family, your friends.It’s who you eventually become.A negative person.


I assumed from the age of 25 that I can't learn to play the piano now, I'm too old? 

The thing is. Too old, why?
Life happens everyday. 
If your legs can still walk you to the shop, why can't your legs walk you to town?
My point is it's never too late to change your life.
It's never too late to live.
It's never too late to take up a new hobby.
Sadly, we are scared of failing. Failing is seen as a bad thing.
Scarp the way you see 'failing' and change it to be a good thing.
Failing is how we learn and how we grow.
You should WANT to fail to see and experience other decisions and options.

Although I definitely need to take my own advise here, I often mention how I live to dream.

If we didn't have dream, I wouldn't want to be here.. truthfully.

I love the thought of changing my name; starting over in California and drawing plants and writing poetry for the rest of my years. Each line on my face, a symbol of experience and grateful years on planet earth and i'll be happy and want to keep them.

It's not always easy and circumstances are different but start with a change.
Where a colour that you never wear and think about how it makes you feel.
Talk to a new person, hear their story and learn from their experiences.
Let them encourage you to want to tell your own stories.

This is YOUR novel.

YOUR life.
and only you can change it.




Post a Comment

© E M I L I N A. Design by FCD.