(SHOP THE LOOK | SKIRT - PRIMARK | SWEATER - TALLULAH'S THREADS)

"What do you want to grow up?" - You remember being 14 and asked that question, surely?
 I'm pretty sure you might have known too. My answer was 'to be a dancer for The Pussycat Dolls'.
It was my dream.
I was convinced I was going to be on some sort of stage anyway.
The stairs, landing and hallway was always somewhere I would practice my dance moves and sing at the very top of my lungs.

Celine Dion was my favourite. 

I was convinced I was going to be something.


LIFE HAPPENED.


I'm not disappointed though 
I'm not disappointed that I haven't achieved  'the dream' I had hoped for.
Yeah, sure.. My life has been turning out differently to how my 14 year old self expected but just because it doesn't always go to plan, doesn't mean it's a disappointment. 

It means you adapt. It means your dreams change.

This is why I'm choosing to not live in any regret, doubt and negativity.
I feel a lot lighter for it too.. 

Dreams are beautiful.
Big or small..
We dream at night. We dream in the day.

WE HAVE DREAMS TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF OURSELVES.
Those are the dreams that matter most!

I'm an avid believer in adopting a better mentality.
Whatever you want in life, if you adopt the choices to be open, positive and mindful
your dreams will be open, positive and mindful.

I love you all forever.. 
xxx

Post a Comment

© E M I L I N A. Design by FCD.