(Crop Top / ASOS - Skirt / Miss Selfridges - Blazer / Topshop - Tights / Sports Gal - Platforms / UNIF)
(Lip Stick / MAC Russian Red - Eyeliner / MAC Liquid Liner)

When my UNIF platforms arrived I nearly cried. I've been waiting these babies for what feels like my whole life. They're comfortable as fuck and I think I'm never going to take them of my feet. I'm so tall in them and I just want to dance around to some pop punk, with glitter in my hair like I'm 17 again.
I miss living in big chunky platforms. I didn't take any with me to Aus and instantly regretted it as soon as I arrived. Unif have tones of delicious chunky beauties so its worth having a look!
Stripes and a red lip should honestly get married and have children. They go together perfectly! Although I'm definitely not short of a striped tee, stripes will be back for Spring and a roll neck underneath a thick pinafore dress or layered underneath a sweater/jumper adds a perfect finishing touch as well as warmth to your outfit on those wintery day ahead. Today was a pretty chilled out day. I've had quite the productive day in regards to blogging and writing.. I'm also reading a thriller at the moment which I try and squeeze in throughout the day because I'm honestly a little scared to read it at night.
If you are after a new book, check out Peter Swanson's The Kind Worth Killing or for the UK you can find it on here for a penny on Amazon
..and now I plan to look in to flights to Brisbane, a bit more novel reading and a look on Mecca for a new primer. Have a good Sunday all..

Post a Comment

© E M I L I N A. Design by FCD.